Monday, August 15, 2011

How many times should I contact an employer to see if I got the job?

I had an interview for a teller position as a bank teller with Citibank on Friday September 24 with the bank manager, istant manager and head teller. I thouhgt it went well and was told I should be told by the following week. The following week on Thursday September 30 I call to check in and I speak to someone I didn't interview who said that the managers liked me and she said she will try to see what she can do (presumably to get a decision). It's not been a few more days and it's Monday of the second week after the interview so I'm not sure if I should call again or visit the branch. I have an excuse because I actually have a check to deposit but I don't want to seem to eager because I want some flexibility getting a better salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment