Monday, August 15, 2011

My exbf who went over seas to Kuwait cheated on me,he broke up w/me on email instead of on vacation home from?

war.I just recently took all breakable things he gave to me and shattered them w/my ball peen hammer(it felt great!),my closure so to speak.So now I'm tempted to drop the stuff in a plastic bag in his mailbox at nite,another closure and some anger.I don't want to get into any trouble at all,I just want to send my final goodriddance, Oh,the jerk kept some more racy pics of me and didn't give them back,I don't know if he jerks off to them or what but I'm pissed at that! He's 40,and a momma's boy,never moved out of home. Can I get some advice from someone who's maybe been down this road or anybody,or suggestions???? Signed,Wanting closure desperatly as it took me a whole year to even go through the stuff he sent me to end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment