Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ok so what is everyone elso going through?

Ok so my LMP was January 31. I'm trying to hold out testing as long as possible, and my cycle's have been irregular for the past few months so I really can't pinpoint when its coming anymore. The only "symptoms" i've had are sore lower back and I have also been very fatigued lately but when I get in bed at night I toss and turn for hours it seems like. Whats up with that? Anyway so i'm wondering if anyone is around the same time frame as I am? Do you have any symptoms? Have you tested yet? Has anyone got their BFP? Also to women who are pregnant, what did you experience in your TWW? Did anyone have the fatigue without being able to fall asleep before you found out you were pregnant? Sorry for all the questions i'm just curious and want to hear your stories. BABY DUST!! Had this posted in the TTC section and didn't get any answers, just wanted to hear your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment