Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does she still love/have feelings for me? What should i do!?!?! I NEED HELP?

Me and this girl were talking. we were talking for like 4 months and everything was going well. As we were talking and as the weeks were progressing we were talking about certain things. She's still a virgin and she asked me what would be a reasonable time FOR ME to wait. I didn't know what else to say so i just made up a number like 4 or 5 months, because to me that's not really my say that hers. She asked me how many girls that i had with. I dont know why i lied but i felt the need to tell her 7 when the real number is only 2. As things were going well, one day she goes up to her moms who lives like 3-4 hours away, i didn't hear from her for a whole weekend until that sunday evening. I get a a text saying "i think we should just be friends" and i ask "why!?" she says that she feels that she drags me into her problems and she doesn't want to do that anymore. Now keep in mind, i been there since day one, even when her dog ped away i always comforted her and always talked to her on the phone as much as possible to hear her voice and to just be there for her, but she feels i get dragged into her problems...like stuff with her dad is crazy because he never lets her do anything...he just feels that a kid needs to listen to what is told and that's it, flat out. Her mom told me that she always told her how much she cares about me and how this is hard but her dad is mostly the problem because of how he is. Ok...that was 1 thing but i really love this girl Alot . So i been trying to talk to her face to face about things and i know about my lie and i been trying to tell her. She also says to me that she doesn't like to open up because it makes her feel weak and she wants me to look at her as a strong girl?! what does dat mean!? i thought we all were human and we all have a weak side?!? ok, so then we were talking about all this stuff over texting and then she tells me that so i eventually told her over texing that it wasn't 7 girls it was only 2, and ever since then things have been CRAZY! she says "u obviously don't respect me, there's just no way,.i know what i got to offer and yes my heart is fragile but i still try and try, i put myself on the edge of hurt just to feel loved" She says that her wall is up again and she says i had my chance to see what love is. she says if you can't be truthful the first time i surely don't deserve her the second time around. She says she's tired of being hurt. I even said to her you know u love me, and she says "obviously if i'm not denying it smh" saying like she does but she's just not saying it. like she's not opening up to me and stuff :(. I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE AND I SHOULD NT OF LIED AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY I DID IT. she used to be wit some clowns. Guys that showed pictures of her. 1 guy she was with over a 5 year period (off and on) would flirt with girls right in front of her, if she didn't wanna do anything ual, he would mess with another girl and try to go back to her again and then he broke up with her cuz she wouldn't put out. I know she's used to being used and played...but i honestly made a mistake and i been fighting for her love because she's my heart. She's acting like she doesn't care when deep down i think she does. Then i just find out over the weekend on Facebook that she goes out with this boy that lives like near her mom or whatever. She says to me that "No duh i make it seem like i don't care. My Wall is Up. your not hurting me again. I get mad and sometimes post statuses about how i feel. one of my friends tell me that she talks to sum 19 year old fire fighter and i didn't think it was that serious because it seem like we were trying to work things out. over the weekend my boy tells me to look at the home page of facebook and i see the guy she's in a relationship with now. now correct me if i'm wrong, didn't she say that her wall was up and nobody is being let back in? if that is the case then why is she already in another relationship?? all of this has got me to the point where my stomach was hurtin and my throat started being sore. For like 5 days straight!! it's really chewing at me for real!! people say to keep fighting...but den sum people say she's not right and how they feel sorry because of it. She thinks i'm just trying to get sorrow over facebook and to make her look like the bad one. She says "sorry doesn't cut it, u lied. and how most guys used her or play her or lied and i'm just another 1 to add to the list. But i'm not like them other guys...i'm really not!! she asks me if i heard the expression "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS" and she says to me "if u loved someone enough, forgiveness wouldn't even be a factor" i know it was serious but i feel like she OVER-REACTED AND TOOK MY LIE WAYY TO FAR. i know i hurt her and broke h

No comments:

Post a Comment