Monday, August 8, 2011

Who would beat Pacquiao the worst?

Mark I'm guessing you've been a boxing fan for a long time. I never had the pleasure of seeing any of those guys fight(while they were active). But why is it that old school fight fans like yourself always believe that the great fighters of today's age will get killed by the great fighters of yesterday? Pac man probably would have lost to Pryor and Basilio at welterweight in their primes but because he's not a natural welterweight. But when you talk about Lightweight and below Pacquiao would at the very least hold his own with any fighter of any era. I'm not knockin on Gomez, Sanchez, Arguello or Duran but you make them sound like gods. I can bet the ranch(if I had one) that Manny would never underestimate a foe like Gomez did when he fought Sanchez or hear Manny say "no mas" like Duran did.

No comments:

Post a Comment